Ticket lottery

 

There was a drawing for tickets to my favorite band's 2023 tour. Since I was the fastest applicant, I thought I would win, but both go!go!vanilas and Yabai T-shirts Yasan were not selected. The fastest ticket lottery was supposed to be easy to win, but I missed it, and I realized that I had no chance to win the go!go!vanilas concert after I missed the second lottery.

For me, not being able to go to the concert is as good as death.The shock caused me to miss four days of school and stay home.In desperation, I applied for the next lottery for the aforementioned two bands, and additionally for two Humbleders's concerts.

The lottery results are about to be announced and I don't feel like living. A high turnout is expected, but since I am working with my friends to apply, I hope I can win one of them.The only thing left to do now is to rely on God, so I would like to appeal to God by trying to do good deeds.

コメント