Self Introduction

Hi,my name is Hana. I am from Ibaraki, which is unusual for a student of Okayama University. I am majoring in Agricultural Science and would like to pursue a course in Environmental Ecology. I would also like to study abroad while I am still in college to learn English while learning about other cultures. I don't have a specific dream in mind, but I would like to work in a job where I can make use of what I have learned at university and be useful to mankind.

My hobbies are playing an instrument and going to live shows. I love rock music so much that it is no exaggeration to say that it is the core of my life. I was not satisfied with just going to live shows, so I started playing and singing by myself.

 My favorite band is RADWIMPS. I have been listening to them since I was in the fourth grade of elementary school. They are known for their poetic lyrics, unique melodies, and high performance skills. Please give them a listen!

Most people who meet me for the first time usually say I am scary, but I think I speak so cheerfully that they lose that impression when I talk about my hobbies. I hope to get to know everyone through our various conversations!


コメント

  1. I play the guitar, but I am not very good at it. I would like you to teach me how to play the guitar! I would also like to know what is your favorite RADWIMPS song is!

    返信削除
  2. I also listened RADWIMPS frequently under the influence of my high school friend! I want to be taught their recent songs!

    返信削除
  3. It's amazing not only to go to live shows, but also to start playing and singing by yourself.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

An early Halloween

Autumn Gu-pan Festival Z!