Fastest screening
November 11 was the day of the screening of "Suzume No Tojimari," a film I was really looking forward to. (It was also the birthday of my favorite Zoro and the day of the bass player.) Since I had a class on Friday that did not require attendance, I missed class and went to see the first show.
I was going to wear my RADWIMPS goods, but I woke up 3 minutes before I left the house. I only needed to go to the restroom and change my clothes and ran out of the house and managed to make it to the showing. Even though I was in a tremendous hurry, I was surprised at how much of a fan I was of the movie, and when I was buying my drink, I remembered that there were products in collaboration with the movie and bought them.
Bottom line, the movie was great. I am from the Kanto region and experienced the earthquake disaster, so I was moved by the linked content. Also, the timing of the theme song was perfect and I cried.
After watching the movie, the incident happened in the restroom.
One of my wireless earphones dived into the toilet. I tried to be brave and pick it up, but it was an automatic-flushing toilet, so I had to say goodbye to my earphones forever. From that day on, I have been an antagonist of the automatic-flush toilet!
I saw a 'Suzume no Tojimari' on the 12th. I like Daijin because Daijin has a cute voice!
返信削除