Autumn Gu-pan Festival Z!
Hi! everyone, I'm going to write about what happened this weekend. On Friday, I went to a joint concert of Humbleders and Yabai T-shirt Yasan. I headed to Osaka right after class, bought a lot of goods and waited for the show to start. The person I went to the concert with was someone I hadn't seen since high school, so I was happy to talk to him after a long time.
Both bands had bright, high-tempo songs and I was very tired from all the waving and jumping. After the concert, I decided to have a nice meal in Osaka, but all the restaurants were closed, so I ended up having chanpon at a chain restaurant. But the warm chanpon was perfect for my tired body!
Despite getting lost, I managed to arrive at the hotel and spent the next day sightseeing in Osaka with another person. First, we went to a RAD concept café near Noda Station. There we ate a dish of chicken with starchy sauce, which appears in the lyrics of the song "Iinndesuka? It was very tasty, and the recipe was a reproduction of the official recipe.
I also enjoyed visiting vintage clothing stores and music stores afterwards. I had a wonderful weekend.
I love Yabai T-shirt Yasan, so I envy you so much!!
返信削除Your blogs always show that you love music! Your energy is amazing!
返信削除