An early Halloween

 Hi everyone! It's been very cold and warm lately. I would like to write about the events of the October 15th. 

We had a little early Halloween live performance at a club. Since Halloween was the concept, the girl in the guitarist invited me to dress up as a maid. I prefer to wear cool-looking clothes, so I was very shy to dress up with a lot of frills and ribbons.

 I was the vocalist of a copy band of THE ORAL CIGARETTES. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do it because the singer is a good-looking guy with a lot of energy, but I was relieved when my seniors praised me after the concert. The cosplay was also well received by many people, and although I don't plan to do it again, I am glad that they were happy with it. 

The best thing was that the band members had all met for the first time, but as we practiced, we became very good friends and went out to dinner together, which made me the happiest.

However, there was an incident where the band's guitarist, the leader of the band, stopped playing during a song that was the highlight of the show, which left me with some regrets. I thought I would like to do a revenge concert if I could do it again with the same members.

コメント

  1. I have never cosplayed before so I would like to try!

    返信削除
  2. Halloween live sounds good! I want to go that show next year.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Autumn Gu-pan Festival Z!

Self Introduction